Our Divorce & Family Law Services
Our priority in any family law matter is to help you understand the laws, procedures, your rights under the law, and how judges view these matters. You may have various options and we are here to help you pursue what is best for your individual case. When you work with Berkich Lucey Law Group, our attorneys will handle your case personally throughout all phases remaining accessible when questions, concerns, or issues arise. We start by gaining an extensive understanding of your situation which then allows us to design a tailored strategy.
Cases we handle include:
- Adoption, whether through a private or public agency.
- Annulments that nullify marriages based on Nevada legal criteria.
- Child custody and visitation issues for both divorcing and unmarried couples.
- Child support for children of both divorced and unmarried parents.
- Grandparent visitation in cases of divorced, widowed, or unmarried parents.
- Modifications of existing family court orders, such as child custody, child support, or spousal support.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements designed to protect each party’s separate property rights after marriage.
- Divorce in which you and your spouse must come to a settlement agreement on child custody, child support, how to divide and distribute marital property, whether alimony will be an issue, and the resolution of other matters that may arise.
- Collaborative divorce which involves working with your spouse in a more amicable divorce process than through the courts.
- Contested divorce in which you and your spouse have disputed issues such as over child custody, the division of marital property, or other matters.
- Legal separation done through a separation agreement.
- Uncontested divorce in which you and your spouse have agreed upon all pertinent divorce issues.
- Mediation used as an alternate dispute resolution method to resolve your divorce or family law issues.
- Family law appeals when you receive a court judgment that you disagree with.
- Estate planning that includes wills, trusts, Powers of Attorney, and other legal instruments designed to protect your estate and legacy.